Easy Implementation for Organizations
of All Sizes
We have made sure that Centero 365 Manager is as easy as possible to implement, whether you are familiar with centralized IT management solutions or not. Centero experts take care that implementation is a light and easy-to-grasp process that fits the particular circumstances of your organization.
- setting up Microsoft 365 for your organization, if needed
- configuring Microsoft Intune
- configuring mobile device management
- setting up Azure Information Protection
- configuring identity management and security
- configuring application management
- putting every Microsoft 365 feature you may need to good use!
These Are Done By:
- workshops with Centero experts, in which cyber security configurations and other common practices are defined
- an implementation plan tailored to fit the needs of your organization
- Centero experts who also guide you throughout the whole process and answer any possible questions that may arise.
Going Through Microsoft Intune Configurations with the Customer Includes:
- service-specific configurations
- compatibility and configuration practices
- device registration and monitoring methods
- data security update installations
- Centero Software Manager for Intune implementation (automating application updates)
- and much more!
“Our system grew too big for the previous service provider to handle, so we needed a partner with wide shoulders. That was Centero.”
– Timo Ehrukainen, IT Support and Production Planning, Porokylä Bakery
Did this tickle your interest? Get in touch!
Our C365M sales expert Lassi is glad to tell you more.