By including Centero Software Manager in your service portfolio on white label basis you can offer your customers full-service application management with lower costs.
CSM is a tool for more than just patch management: it’s a versatile tool for all your application life cycle management needs, and you can use it in several environments. Centero Software Manager is a service developed to meet also the needs of managed service providers.
Many of CSM features, like CSM for Intune Application Groups, were created based on our partners’ ideas and needs. Choose CSM and start offering a premium solution for your own customers!
Better Service on White-label Basis
Centero Software Manager brings a needed relief to the life of IT service providers and a chance to offer the customers an even wider service selection. With CSM partnership model it’s easy for an IT service provider to include application lifecycle management in their service selection – white-labeling it, if need be.
The service provider has total freedom for branding and pricing their own service package. The price of CSM for IT service providers is volume-based, but the service provider has full liberty to decide the pricing of the service for their own customers.
Behind the excellent usability of CSM is truly user-driven product development. We listen to the needs of our partners and their customers because we want to provide the easiest and the most cost-effective solution on the market for application lifecycle management and automatic updates.
“Collaboration with Centero is handy and agile in every sense. It’s easy for us to bring forward both our own and our customers’ needs, and discuss possibilities for development. I think it’s great how Centero listens to our suggestions and develops the product with our needs in mind.”
– Ari Rantala, Enfo
A Plethora of Useful Features
- IT service providers can easily keep all applications on their customer’s workstations up to date and manage the applications for their entire lifecycle.
- Automatic patch management functions keep the customer’s workstation environment’s application vulnerabilities fixed.
- Automated updates save significant amounts of the IT service provider’s time, and at the same time the customers’ user experience improves.
Automating Security Updates
- No application is left unmanaged, as you can use CSM to get basically any application’s latest versions to update automatically to workstations in the same way as supported applications.
- You can easily install the Team Viewer remote control application to all your customers’ workstations, for instance.
Custom Installation Packages
- Customize application installation packages and tailor them to meet each customer’s needs.
- Same settings will automatically be used for the specific software on each workstation of an organization.
- Typically, the custom content be a license code used within an organization, a specific application extension, or any setting that is within the packaging technology’s realm of possibilities.
Portal for Multi-Tenant Management
- CSM supports multi-tenant management.
- From CSM management portal the IT service provider can access real-time information on all the applications, processes, and actions installed on their customers’ devices.
- Under your CSM account you can set up sub-accounts for customers for easy maintenance and monitoring.
- An IT service provider can register as a user and independently set up customer sub-accounts directly in the CSM management portal.
Offer Your Customers a Free Trial and Benefit from Our Partner Support
Centero offers a free 30-day trial your customers can also use. If needed, you can start a free trial for your customers. And don’t forget our free partner support, there to help our partners also in end-user related situations. We are happy to assist in all phases of implementation.
Lets talk business!
We are always happy to tell you more about our partnership.
Book a brief meeting with us and lets get going!