Zero Trust and Best Practices for Securing Endpoint Applications – Centero webinar featuring Sami Laiho
The second Centero webinar on Zero Trust was held on May 24, 2021. The keynote speaker was once again the great Sami Laiho.
There are a million new malware programs every day. Antivirus-based thinking is dead and gone. The answer lies in Zero Trust, allow-listing, and efficient endpoint application management. Watch the webinar for insights on:
- How to ease your workload with allow-listing.
- Is allow-listing difficult? (A hint: it is not.)
- Implementing AppLocker to trim down your application portfolio.
- Restricting admin rights to control your IT environment.
- Managing and updating applications after allow-listing operations.
Read more on how to implement Zero Trust with Centero Software Manager »
Or how about a free 30-day CSM trial?